Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

CLK320: When I stick my key in the ignition, the car starts

Customer Question

When I stick my key in the ignition, the car starts beeping and the info center says "remove key". Can you tell me whats going on?
Thanks
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Does it do it with the door closed? Can you start the car with no problems ? Are you new to the car ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had the car for a while. I just when back outside and tried it again but the ignition still will not turn. I had the door open the first time when it said remove key. But this time I closed the door and the key still wont turn.
Ok. Do you have a second key? Your battery may be dead. Do the headlights and radio and interior lights work. ?