Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Slk320: dissapointed took 2003 slk 320 to import garrage they

Customer Question

dissapointed took 2003 slk 320 to import garrage they replaced battery still in limp mode 65000 miles
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.can you tell me what the car is doing and why you believe it is in limp mode ? There should be a check engine light and a fault code if that was the case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Check engine light came on first I was hearing a whistling sound earlier them later it wouldn't shift gears check engine light came on
Ok thanks for the reply , do you have the code from the check engine light ? If you heard a whistle then it's possibly a air leak from the engine , can you get me the code ?? Maybe from a autozone or oriellys parts store they can also read codes. Let me know and I can for sure help you. Lou