Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Mercedes benz cooling system issue

Customer Question

mercedes benz cooling system issue. OM651 cooling system bleeding procedure. Suspect trapped air, Top hose cool lower hose warm.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Can you post to me your vin ? Most bleeding procedures are done with a vacuum bleeder that sucks all the air out and then refills with coolant. Here is a link to what it looks like
http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=coolant+vacuum+kit&isNewKw=1&isRefine=true&mfs=KWCLK&acimp=0&_trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC0.Xcoolant+vacuum&sqp=coolant+vacuum
It presses into the reservoir and then hooks to shop air to create a vacuum. Then once the vacuum is created you open the other valve and it sucks in the coolant.
Hope this information helps
Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉