Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

C280: I have a c280 1995 Mercedes the led screen is black and

Customer Question

I have a c280 1995 Mercedes the led screen is black and I'm trying to enter my radio code my radio antenna comes up when I press the power button but I have no sound
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.I apologize for any delay.
From what you have described here this sounds like the radio itself is defective/failed internally.The circuit board can fail inside and cause the screen and no sound issues here.In most cases the radio needs replaced to correct this unless you can locate a facility that can repair yours.I have seen this model fail before like this in the past and had to replace it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else here and feel free to rate my help above.
Thanks Pete