Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I need the location of the anti-theft locking system. I

Customer Question

I need the location of the anti-theft locking system. I believe it is keeping my car from starting. I have a 1997 Mercedes SL500
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/4nvj6r2mily5ttb
Copy and paste that link. The transponder coil is the most common failure it is the ring around the lock cylinder. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to
rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.