Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

C230 kompressor: I'm having a problem with the power door switch

Customer Question

I'm having a problem with the power door switch on a c230 2000 Mercedes for the driver switch and saw ur post
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less.can you explain what it is your having a issue with ? Locks? Windows ? Mirror?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The switch that controls the power seat on the driver side is not working. It's on a 2000 C230 Kompressor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We're is ur response?
Do you hear any clicking under the seat when using the switch ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Ok. Check all the fuses on the left side of the dash board. If all the fuses are ok then the seat module under the seat is either unplugged or failed. And you will have to replace it. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉