Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2007 mercedes ml 350. Roar in front end, replaced tires,checked

Customer Question

2007 mercedes ml 350. Roar in front end, replaced tires,checked cv boots and front whell bearings
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. Does the noise change if you drive and steer in different directions ? If so it is a wheel bearing opposite the way you steer. If not then it is your front differential pinion bearing and the front differential will need replaced. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more information. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉