Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.
77147243

My break pad ***** *****ght came on my dashnboard and what does

Customer Question

My break pad ***** *****ght came on my dashnboard and what does that mean.I have booked it in a week later.Is it safe to wait a week?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.
Hi There, I'm Clayso a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience and I'm here to help with this problem. Additional services may be offered for detailed information. From your description the brake pad ***** *****ght is an indication the brake pad lining is low. The low pad indicator sets when the two wire sensor in the pad grounds. This occurs when the pads linings are low. You will be be safe to operate the vehicle for the following week. Have the brake linings checked and replaced as necessary. I hope this information is helpful to you.Should you have any questions please let me know.Thanks.