Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

CLK 320: I have a 1998 CLK 320, I need the radio code, can

Customer Question

I have a 1998 CLK 320, I need the radio code, can you assist…?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Are you in USA ? If so please provide your vin and I can get you the code. Lou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lou, Negative I'm in Australia… VIN number is : WDB2083652F048753
Ok. I'll give it a try in the morning but am not positive it will work. I'll let you know tomorrow. It is currently 6pm in USA. FYI.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK… read you tomorrow… currently 9am here…
We'll have a good day then. Hopefully your Monday is better than mine.
yes no go, hopefully if you call your local dealer they will provide you with the code. in some cases they make you go there just to make sure the car or radio is not stolen. but call your local dealer and give them your vin and they can provide the code. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
last thing i can try is if you can pull the radio out and get me the serial number off the case i can run that too and try.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lou… Serial number is : ********* 8.
Try posting it again with spaces. The site blocked it out like if it was a telephone number. Sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here you go… 2 7 7 0 0 8 3 7 6 . 8 .
Ok that worked. Thanks
ok i may have it figured out, i need a picture of your radio and the model number if it is on the side. sorry this is taking so long.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lou… please find attached images as requested…
You are the best. Thanks.
I appreciate you working with me. I have exhausted all options. There is no way for me to get a code outside of USA. So sorry for wasting your time. I will opt out and see if another expert can assist. Please do not respond or another expert will not see the post. Again. Sorry. Take care. Lou
Again do not reply or it will lock the question back to me and other experts will not see the post. Lou n