Mike, Technician
Experience:  34 years of in the Motor Trade as diagnostic Technician and general repair work.

passion: my 09 passion is blowing fuel pump fuses what is the

my 09 passion is blowing fuel pump fuses what is the problem?
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you with this.

By far- the most common problem / cause of this with this model, is that the actual motor / pump is faulty.

They do this - and because of how they are designed, they when on the way out / to failing, start to draw too much amperage for the fuse rating - hence, it blows the fuses -

But you do just need to check the wiring first - follow it through - but especially at the pump - check for any chafing of the wiring / damaged insulation - anything like that would cause this - but if you don't find anything, it needs a new pump to cure this..

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Kind Rgds, MIKE

You need now to click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.