Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

ML 55: The Right Turn Signals on my 2001 ML 55 arent working.

The Right Turn Signals on my 2001 ML 55 aren't working. The Right Hazards aren't working either. The Left Turn Signals and Hazards work fine.
Any Suggestions?

eurotec : Hi, my name isXXXXX #25 in the main fuse box under the hood powers the right side turn signals. I would check the fuse and see if it is blown.
eurotec : Let me know what you find or if you need more help with this.
Hi Michael, it looks like my answer did not go through in chat mode. I've reposted it below.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi. The fuse is fine. When I try to turn on the right turn signal, there is a fast clicking noise under the hood.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The fuse is good.
There is a fast clicking noise under the right signal relay switch.
Hi Michael, are you sure that you don't just have two bad bulbs? Does the arrow in the instrument cluster work when you put the right turn signal on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No. The right arrow on the instrument panel does not come on. When I put the hazards on, just the left lights on the instrument panel come on. There is fast clicking under the right turn signal lamp relay (K7). If I remove K7 the clicking stops.
Ok, try swapping K7 with K4 and see if the right signals work and the left don't.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, I swapped them and now the right works and the left doesn't.
Ok, then you need to replace the K7 relay which you now have installed in position K4.