Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

G550: I just bought my G550 two weeks ago and its back was

I just bought my G550 two weeks ago and its back was hit by a pick-up last Friday. Now I need your help, should I go to the mercededs collision Center Oakville or Barton collision Hamilton, the latter is recommended by mercedes sales guy.
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.I may need more info in some cases to help with answering your question.

The best place to take this vehicle into for body and paint repair is usually always the Mercedes certified paint/collision center as you would know for sure then the correct type and color paints are used as well as the recommended parts for repairing any body damage.In some cases other body shops may use cheaper paint and body parts to cut costs.

If the sales rep. had mentioned going elsewhere besides the Mercedes repair center I might ask why that is recommended as usually the Mercedes center is the best place to go so you know the repairs and paint are done correctly.

Thanks Pete

HERE is my profile if you need anything in the future on your vehicle here,you can save it to your favorites and come back if you have any future questions on your vehicle (besides this question here).

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No, thanks. Would come back to you next time.
Thanks.Let me know if you need anything else in the future.

Thanks Pete