FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

E350: 2006 MB E350 ,battery dead how to open the trunk

2006 MB E350 ,battery dead how to open the trunk

FIXITMAN :

Hello, and thank you for letting us help you with your automotive question. You need to open the trunk with the mechanical key. The key is located inside of the remote as shown in the picture below. And if you look closely around the trunk under the overhang you will see the hole for the key. Let me know if you need more help.

FIXITMAN :

Full Size Image

Customer:

iget the trunk open and hooked up the charger. Hoewer the alarm went off and cannot reset or silence it.

Customer:

Idid open the trunk and hooked up the charger, however the alarm went off and did not reset not remotly not by the ignition key that I cound not turn. The car was flooded by Hurricane Sandy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I bought the mB E350 flooded and tought tha batery is dead that why Nothing comes on. After I openned the trunk and hooked up the charger. No power came on only the alarm The key doesn't turn at all. The seats cannot be moved to have the carpet removed and dry. I am trying to dry everything up and probably I will donate to a charity for parts

If the vehicle was flooded then it will cost thousands of dollars to fix. There are quite a few module that will need to be replaced to fix this. If you plan on fixing this and need some help let me know.