MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Mercedes-Benz 609D: Mercedes 609D van 1991 engine OM364. The

Customer Question

Mercedes 609D van 1991 engine OM364. The oil pressure usually stays at 4 but changing gear or taking my foot off the accelerator and coasting it drops to 2 or 3 or even down to almost zero. Once after a couple of hours driving it went down between zero and 1 and wouldn't come back up again (until I'd left it overnight). What is this?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Maybe I've missed something. Your email to me says you've responded to my question but I can't find any response except this question that asks me if I want to ask the question I asked. Where have I got to with this question? What is this other information you need? Thank you. Richard.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!