Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Hello. how can i tell if my mercedes ml350 has air suspension?

hello. how can i tell if my mercedes ml350 has air suspension? it's a question i'm getting relative to the installation of a trailer hitch
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.

Hi.

If your vehicle has air suspension you usually will have a button under the heater controller on the dash to raise the vehicle,it would be a picture of the vehicle outline with an arrow pointing up.This is air suspension.

You can also open the hood and see if you have white plastic air lines attached to the top of the struts/shocks.This is air suspension.

If you look behind the front wheel at the suspension strut and you see a spring coiled up around a shock then you don't have air suspension.

All of these ways here can tell you if you have air suspension.

Another way would be to call a dealer with your vin number and they can look it up to see if your vehicle came equipped with air suspension.

Let me know if you need anything else,click accept if you feel satisfied with your answer as this is how I get credited for my time,Thanks Pete!