Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Mercedes-Benz clk 350 how do you reset the maintenance service

how do you reset the maintenance service indicator A
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.

Hi.

Below is the procedure on how to reset your service interval.Make sure all doors are closed when doing this.

1. Insert key into ignition, switch to position “1“.(the first click turning on,make sure all of your doors are closed)
2. Press the window looking buttons on the left of your steering wheel repeatedly until the mileage is displayed within the Multifunction display.
3. Press cluster illumination/reset button on the instrument cluster 3 times in short succession. The battery voltage will be displayed and an audible signal will sound.
4. Turn key in ignition to position “2”(the second click on)
5. Press the up /down buttons on the right side of your steering wheel until the service menu appears.
6. Press cluster illumination/reset button on your instrument cluster once. The Oil Type menu is displayed.
7. Use the + and - buttons on the right on your steering wheel to select the oil used for the service.
8. Press the up /down buttons on your steering wheel to confirm. The display will show: “Reset Oil Confirmation. Push R-Button for 3 seconds”.
9. Press and hold the cluster illumination/reset button on your instrument cluster for 3 seconds. The message “Service confirmed” is displayed.

This should reset the service interval,if it doesn't let me know.

Let me know if you need anything else,click accept if you feel satisfied with your answer as this is how I get credited for my time,Thanks Pete!