Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

How do you reset the service indicator on a e350 2010 ?

how do you reset the service indicator on a e350 2010 ?
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.

Here is the procedure to reset the service interval on your vehicle.
Let me know if you have any troubles with it.

1.Close all doors and hood with you in the drivers seat with the key.
2.Put the key in the ignition and turn it to the first turn on(the first click).
3.Press the far left button on your steering wheel(this will be a button on the steering wheel on the far left side the furthest left button in the circle of buttons)repeatedly until the "trip"is shown and highlighted in the instrument cluster display.
4.Then press the "accept/pickup"phone button on the steering wheel and within one second press the "OK" button on the steering wheel and hold both for approx. 5 seconds.
5.Then release these buttons and press the far left bottom most button on the steering wheel(same circle of buttons on the left side of the steering wheel just the lowest button in this circle of buttons)until "ASSYST PLUS" is displayed and highlighted in the instrument cluster display then press the "OK" button on the steering wheel.
6.Press the far left bottom most button on the steering wheel until you get to the "FULL SERVICE" message on the instrument cluster then press "OK" on the steering wheel.
7.Then press the far left bottom most button again until "CONFIRM SERVICE" is highlighted and then press the button "OK" on the steering wheel.
8.Then press the far left bottom most button on the steering wheel until "YES" is highlighted then press "OK" on the steering wheel.
9.Then press the far left bottom most button until "CONFIRMATION" is highlighted then press the "OK" button on the steering wheel to confirm.
10.Then press the "OK" button and the "BACK" button(this is the smaller button on the far left of the steering wheel next to the circle of buttons)repeatedly until your mileage is displayed then turn the key off and your service is reset.

Let me know if you need anything else,click accept if you feel satisfied with your answer as this is how I get credited for my time,Thanks Pete!