Michael Warfield
Michael Warfield, Factory Mercedes-Benz Technician
Experience:  Mercedes-Benz Master Certified technician

Mercedes E350: battery died..I jump start it

Customer Question

i left the lights on and my battery died on my Mercedes E350 2010. How can I jump start it. Where is the actual battery?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Michael Warfield replied 6 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. I am here for your complete satisfaction. Let me know if I can do anything more to help. The battery is located under the hood on the passenger side. It is underneath a black plastic cover along the firewall. You don't have to remove this if you are just jumpstarting the battery. There is a red plastic cover covering the positive jumper terminal on the passenger side. If you slide this cover over it will reveal the terminal. The black negative jumper point is a black cable bolted near the strut tower near where the red positive jump point is located. It is an unpainted surface which will supply the good ground. You can feel safe jumpstarting the car as long as you don't switch the cable colors around.

If you found my answer helpful please click accept.