Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Which mercedes, is the most reliable, economic tobuy???

Customer Question

which mercedes, is the most reliable, economic tobuy???
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 years ago.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will do my best to help you.

in my experience a late model 203 chassis ( C class 2001-2006) are the most cost freindly economical mercedes to buy. especially the last 2 years as they had all the bugs worked out of them and have the nicest interior options and are really well off.

they can be found around 15-20K and low miles if you look hard enouogh and you get all the excitement of owning a benz without the high price tag. depending on what country you re in you may be able to get a good deisel C class which would be excellent as you know these deisels are really well made. her in the US we dont have deisel C class. let me know if i can provide any more info.Lou.