nelson garcia
nelson garcia, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  8 years experience with Mercedes Benz,Master Certifie and 3 years of road side technisian.

2000 E320: sits open and ulocked at a park

Customer Question

Keys locked in 2000 E320 trunk. How can I open trunk without ordering a new key from dealer and waiting 2 days while car sits open and ulocked at a park?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  nelson garcia replied 7 years ago.
Hy,I'm Nelson I bolieve I can help you open the trunk just give me a few mintutes so I send what you have to do
Hy I'm a road side technisian I done this a bunch of times so I know I can help you just fallow the directions as I tell yo and you will be able to open the trunk.

1st get to the battery which is under the rear seat Cushing,to take seat Cushing out at each end at the front there will be two holes press the tabs inside the holes to release the latch and take seat out.
You will need another person to help you just to press the switch that unlock the trunk.
You will have to disconect the negative battery terminal and wait 30seconds then connect the battery terminal and the other person have to press the trunk switch to open the trunk quickly and then the trunk should unlock.