MBTim, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  21 years Mercedes Diagnosis Technician. ASE Master Tech With Advanced Level,California smog lisc.8yr

I have a1998 mercedes slk 230 i need to remove the headlights

Customer Question

I have a1998 mercedes slk 230 i need to remove the headlights to replace them. How do i do this?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  MBTim replied 8 years ago.
These are the factory instructions

Please press ACCEPT so I can be paid for my work. Then if you need further help please feel free to ask.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am a girl without a whole lot of mechanical knowledge can you simplify the insrtuctions? For example picture by picture of exactly what i need to remove etc? What you sent doesnt explain it to me enough sorry for the inconvenience!
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

again im agirl and would appreciate a simpler more direct explanation to my question!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hello you said if you got paid it wouldnt stop communication im waiting for a response to my question?
Expert:  MBTim replied 8 years ago.
Hello, I also have a regular job and can not be on the computer all day sorry. I do not have a 230slk in the shop right now so I can not take any more photos. Give me a bit and I'll see what I can come up with for you.