llw26
llw26, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  LCPC-2015. Clinical Forensic Psychology
66686948

OKMH615211 Mental health expert I am a diabetic, but my main

Customer Question

OKMH615211 Mental health expert

I am a diabetic, but my main problem is my blood sugar often drops. This dropping of blood sugar causes several problems. Disorientation, problems with balance, and slurred speech are some symptems. I have several tests that show my sugar hovers at the bottom of normal. My father had this problem. Because of my behavior I was arrested by a young officer. No breathalizer or blood test was done. I actually don't know what to ask except I can't prove my conditon that night and the officer can't either except he had a body cam. What are your comments?

Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  llw26 replied 10 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I hope I can help. Have you spoken with a lawyer?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am destitute and most of my legal source has been the University of Tennessee Law Library and Just Answer assistance. A lawyer is not out the question though. How should I approach an attorney?
Expert:  llw26 replied 5 days ago.

There should be free or low cost attorneys in your area. Where in TN are you located? I can try to find someone who may be of service. You'll want to share with the attorney the facts of the case and present your medical record. The attorney may contact or have your medical doctor come to the hearing - to provide expert testimony on your behalf, given you have a documented medical condition.