Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My 38 yr old husband suffered a TBI last November, &

Customer Question

My 38 yr old husband suffered a TBI last November, & experienced the loss of our dog, my cousin, & a family friend who committed suicide. In addition, I am dealing with my in-laws stealing $60K of our property, etc., etc. Everything is finally impacting me, & I am struggling emotionally, mentally, physically, & spiritually. I would really like to talk with someone. My name is Erika **********. My # is *************. Thank you very much!

Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 12 days ago.

Hi Erika, that is a lot on your plate. My name is***** you like to talk right now?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sure. That would be great. Thank you!

You're welcome. I am going to send a services offer and then need to manage something before calling. So if the offer looks good and you accept, i will plan to call you within the next 30-45 minutes. Sound okay?

Hi, I am sorry - I was waiting for an email on this and just checked back to see the payment didn't go through. Sometimes this happens with our site if your credit card company is closely monitoring due to the double-charge for your original deposit then the additional phone call service. Let me flag customer service. I am free to talk tonight or tomorrow so hopefully they can work out the payment stuff :)

-Leah

Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 9 days ago.

Hi! I thought I'd send another offer in case things could get worked out and you are still up for talking. Ill keep an eye out for a reply for you :)

-L