Nurse1st
Nurse1st, Nurse
Experience:  Licensed MHT, NP, 14 years experience working in private mental facility
7466212

I'm exhibiting self destructive behavior, no i havent see a

Customer Question

Hello, I'm exhibiting self destructive behavior
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no i havent see a doctor I took modalert for 2 days and am off today and I experienced anxiety today
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: caffeine is my enemy I think I might have ADHD caffeine makes it works *worse I took http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-16962/modafinil-oral/details and it helps me to focus I'm off today and I have anxiety I have self destructive behavior When things are going well, I find ways to destroy them
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: no i just want to talk to someone about it My life feels like it's falling apart my relationship is down to it's last thread
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nurse1st replied 2 months ago.

Hello, If you would like to discuss this via phone call, I would be happy to talk to you.

Carole NP