Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I just need someone to talk to, No meds, No

Customer Question

Hi I just need someone to talk to
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No meds
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: No
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 4 months ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

How can I assist you tonight?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi I just didn't kno where to reach out I cannot stop replaying these images in my head,I keep worrying that those men that raped me are gona.gind me and kill me.I.just don't kno how to move on

Oh dear, sweet soul, my heart absolutely aches for you. You have truly suffered hell. I am incredibly sorry.

It sounds like you are struggling with severe symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Please do not suffer alone. I beg you to reach out to a therapist who specializes in trauma work. Please work closely with her to process your pain and learn how to move forward and get the relief and happiness you so deserve.

You can also be prescribed medication to assist in managing the symptoms you are experiencing.

I am so so sorry this is your reality.