Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I have adhd I have 6 kids and run a business. I take

Customer Question

I have adhd I have 6 kids and run a business. I take medication and it's so hard to get to office can I see adr online for treatment and medicating
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily and Lexapro for 9+ years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I just went through post pardon but everything is good now. My adhd medication helps most for my social anxiety
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: If I go off my meds I can't deal at all with daily task. Ok
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us for support for your question. Yes, there are online practicing psychiatrists who can help you manage your ADHD symptoms and prescribe medications. Although we do not provide this service here at JA at this time, this is actually a growing aspect of providing care that grows as individuals like yourself have very full lives. Here is a website that may be helpful to you: http://www.wellness.com/find/online%20psychiatrists Good luck and please let me know if I can help further. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC