llw26
llw26, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  LCPC-2015. Clinical Forensic Psychology
66686948

I am 14 years old and I have been creating a fantasy world

Customer Question

I am 14 years old and I have been creating a fantasy world of a magical with witches, fairy's and vampires and the thing about it is that have been doing this for years longer than I can remember and I give the people name's ***** ***** come up with and I actually act them in real life both male and female and I give them such emotional and painful backstorys that it kind of Scare's me so I just want to if there is something wrong with me.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  llw26 replied 15 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I hope I can help. Just a few additional questions: Do you ever talk to the individuals in your fantasy world? Do you see these individuals? Do the individuals go with you to different places (like school or the store)? Has anyone ever asked you who you're talking to or why you sound/act different? If so, how do you respond? Finally, do you have a history of trauma (e.g., someone doing something to you that you didn't want done - it can be physical, emotional, sexual, or verbal abuse)?