Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Well I have bad panic attack and I need to be put back on my

Customer Question

Well I have bad panic attack and I need to be put back on my medicine.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: A lot of stree.I'm getting ssi because of my history
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Is this private
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 16 days ago.

Hello and thanks for writing to us. My name is***** attacks can be so brutal!! So if you are realizing the mediation helped, this is good insight and completely understandable to help keep panic and anxiety at bay. Please know this chat is available for the public to see so please refrain from details that may single you out, if this is a concern for you. If you'd like a refund, let me know and I can contact customer service. If I can help, can you help me by letting me know what your exact question is?

-Leah

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I just have a lot of stress and panic attack. I really need to find a doctor that can put me back on my med.I do not like talking about it.I live with it everyday.

I understand. I am sorry to inform you this site does not provide medication prescriptions at this time. Have you contacted your primary care doctor abut this? Do you need help locating resources or would you like a refund?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
A refund.I'll keep looking for a doctor. Thanks.��

No problem. You can check here for a psychiatrist in your area http://psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/ or try your insurance's website and look for their "Find a Provider" link to see who is near to you in your network. Good luck and I hope you feel better!

-Leah