Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Gm....yes I need someone who is unbiased to address this

Customer Question

gm....yes I need someone who is unbiased to address this question in regards ***** ***** son who is a Veteran of Desrt Storm, 100 percent disabled..
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: My son sees drs at the local Veterans Hospital has a case manager..and this situation has come up but it still continues
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: How much will this cost me..I am his mother..overseerer of all things of course and my son is in his 40
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: r u familiar with Veterans w/ PTSD and mental health issues
JA: No. I'm the psychologist's Assistant.
Customer: oic
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 20 days ago.

Good evening and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area.

How can I help you in regard to your son? I am very familiar with trauma and PTSD and of course, other mental health issues. Can you please explain your son's situation further?

Thank you so much. I look forward to hearing from you and being able to provide a thorough answer.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
It ha been answered will keep your name for down thr road

Ah wonderful. I'm so pleased you were provided with your answer. Please take good care.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie