Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

How bad can schizophrenia get. I feel I am close to

Customer Question

How bad can schizophrenia get. I feel I am close to breakdown. Im starting having delusions about completely obvious things, like what people said. I cant tell if it happened or not. I really cant. Im also completely to myself with no one to really talk to me. How bad can it get?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. You mentioned two things I want to discuss; that you have taken Zyprexa. This is a very good medication to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia, including the delusions and voices people often experience. Are you currently on medication? Also you mentioned being isolated which is often not very positive for psychological balance and support. I would like to give you a couple of websites that you could join that offer you support, information, resources and a community of others to connect to. They are:

http://maketheconnection.net/conditions/schizophrenia

https://schizophrenia.supportgroups.com/

I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC

Expert:  Linda D. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I wanted to check in and see how you are doing? Also to ask you if you would please take a moment to rate my service to you. I would truly appreciate it. I am here for you for further questions if you would like. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC