Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Suffer MDD and anxiety for years with tx of several SSRI',

Customer Question

Suffer MDD and anxiety for years with tx of several SSRI', and counseling, current anxiety has progressed with added panic attacks and agoraphobia, and insomnia, making it difficult to continue working and functioning MD suggests psychiatrist r/t new FDA guidelines I am a self pay patient whose income suffers from lack of maintaining full time employment with fear of losing my job can you help?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 1 month ago.

I can try to suggest you certain medication about which you can discuss with your MD. If that is OK with you, kindly mention all the medicines which you have already tried along with the dose if possible.

Currently are you taking any medicines, if yes, please mention their dose and the duration since when you are taking them?

Is there any significant history of medical illness, excess consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol or any other thing you would like to mention?