Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I've been with my doctor for at least 15 years I've moved

Customer Question

I've been with my doctor for at least 15 years I've moved about40 miles away its became to much to drive once a month,and a time's it seem that he doesn't know me at all.theres alot going on in my life right now and I'm really having a hard time coping
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: My current doctor is the only dr I've seen he also treats me for pain management current ly im taking lortab 10mg trazadon and Xanax1 1aday at bed time and valium2 times a day for nerves i dont know way im on both meds now when in the past its been one med 3times a day
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: In 2010 i had weight loss surgic and have lost over369 lbs was on lots of meds then and as the weight came off i was able to move easier and the pain wasn't as bad i ask my dr to take me off the fentnal patch and just keep trying to take less meds
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I've been seen by many drs with lots of different dignos here in ms and texas
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

What is your exact query?