Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I feel lost in myself, I fail to hear or respond to anyone I

Customer Question

I feel lost in myself, I fail to hear or respond to anyone I feel trapped in mind and scared I take anxiety tablets but still I feel lost in life
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Therapist Leslie replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon, Fiona, and thank you so much for your message. I realize it's difficult to reach out. Please know I honor your courage.

My name is ***** ***** I am a psychotherapist in the Metro Boston area of the United States.

I am so sorry you are struggling and would love to help you but fear I do need a little bit of information. How long have you been feeling this way? Are you able to work? Have you been to your doctor? Sought therapy? Do you live alone or with a spouse/family?

So sorry for all of the questions but I want to ensure I fully understand your situation.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Therapist Leslie