LeahMSWuofm
LeahMSWuofm, Clinical Social Worker
Experience:  10 years post-MSW experience
25232551

I have high anxiety and depression.....the med school that

Customer Question

I have high anxiety and depression.....the med school that were given to me made me gain weight and more depressed.....I'm trying to get Xanax or something like that and trying to find a doctor
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: A year I was actually admitted into a hospital because of it....I can't sit still and I always feel on edge or like have to be doing something but I can't focus on anything
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I shake very bad and I get upset over nothing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thanks for writing to us. My name is***** am sorry your depression and anxiety has taken such a toll. Those are very difficult to live with, especially without ideal treatment. Unfortunately this website does not offer prescription services at this time. Did you have a mental health question I could address? Do you need some help finding resources to locate a doctor in your area? If your main aim was to get a prescription, let me know and I can flag customer service for a refund. But if you want to chat or have something I can help with, I am here...

-Leah

Just checking back in case you still anted to chat. Thanks,

Leah