Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been without my neurontin that I take for mood

Customer Question

I have been without my neurontin that I take for mood stabilization for more than 24 hrs and I feel like I am going insane
I can't get in to see a psychiatrist in town here for two weeks
Can you help me?!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 1 month ago.

Hello, thanks for writing to us. I am so sorry but this website does not offer prescription services at this time. It may be worth calling your PCP to see if they could help you out with a 2 week prescription until you see your psychiatrist. Do you have one you can call? Otherwise, you can consider trying the emergency department at your nearest hospital, but they are not always reliable in terms of offering help with prescriptions. I am so sorry - we get these questions for help with meds in a pinch a lot and I know it is distressing to be without your stabilizer!!

-Leah