How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1377
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What should i do with this person make him leave or is there

Customer Question

what should i do with this person make him leave or is there some way i can get him some help?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i am tired of waiting for a answer to my question. How do i get my money back?
Expert:  Linda D. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I would like to help you, but I am not sure what kind of help this person needs. Can you give me more information about his problem please? Linda D., LMSW, CASAC