Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Sure. Does it cost me anything? About my anxiety? Yes, I

Customer Question

Hello, sure. Does it cost me anything?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: About my anxiety? Yes, I have been seeing one for nearly a year now. I'm currently on Prozac and do mindful meditation exercises daily.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: Before we continue the conversation, can you tell me what your qualifiers are? Are you a psychologist?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know? No. I'm the Psychologist's Assistant.
Customer: I've had OCD for about 8 years. My first "obsession" was religious in nature. I feared that I had committed the unpardonable sin. I always had an issue with excessive lists and needing to repeat words when I didn't pronounce certain words correctly--little quirks mainly.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear that you have anxiety. What is your question?