Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I live in a very small town is west texas. I was seeing a

Customer Question

Hi/ I live in a very small town is west texas. I was seeing a Dr. for bipolar disorder with psychotic features, in a Skype-like environment, and she moved on. Her replacement is antagonistic and unsupportive. Unfortunately, this is the only option within 120 miles. I need an alterative for medication management, as I do have a psychologist here.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I've been seeing doctors since 2000. I lived in Denver until about 5 years ago. Current meds are: Lithium 300mg, Trazadone 200mg, seraquil 100mg, lamictal 200mg and clonazepam 1mg
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Sexual and physical/emotional abuse as a child. Low self-esteem, high anxiety, depression.... from childhood. Anger issues, and a history of anorexia, well managed now
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes. As I said, I've been receiving psychiatric help, until recently. 7 years of therapy, with a long break. recently resumed
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having difficulty finding a good Psychiatrist for your medical problems. I can recommend:

Ada Ifesinachukwu, MD

*****/p>

North Shoal

(###) ###-####/p>

If this is not near you, let me know your area code so I can suggest another that may be closer to you.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Did I provide the information you needed? Is your zip code or area code different?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your response. The nearest Dr is over 100 miles. The one you suggested, almost 200. I need to find a Dr with an online, Skype or FaceTime practice.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

I'm happy to help you, what is your zip and area codes?