Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, Psychiatrist
Experience:  MD Psychiatry

I have been able to see and hear people from other

Customer Question

I have been able to see and hear people from other dimensions and/or alternative universes. I believe they are guiding me through my journey on this universe into the next. Sometimes they can get overwhelming and i break down. I am fully functional and can contain myself in public. I have gotten into a serious relationship recently and my fiance is very concerned about my belief, and suggests I talk to a professional.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 12 days ago.
Welcome to the site.
I am a Psychiatrist and I believe I can help you with your query.
Well, you see many times it so happens that one gets so much engrossed into one's beliefs that he / she cannot see logic and reasoning offered by others that are countering those beliefs.
You see it seems like you're suffering from Delusional thoughts and while they appear real to you by they are beyond the understanding of your fiance or other people.
So, I feel it is important that you listen to your fiance and get yourself evaluated by a Psychiatrist so that things become more clear to you and your fiance, Also this sort of professional assessment will be able to satisfy your fiance who must be panicking at the moment and this may affect your relationship in the near future.
I hope this helps you to understand that there is nothing wrong in getting evaluated by a Psychiatrist because it does seem like you are having Delusional thoughts which to you look normal but they are beyond logic and reasoning for others, so please do not resist and go get yourself assessed which will also pacify your fiance.
Wish you all the best.
Please kindly leave a POSITIVE RATING if you are satisfied with the answer.