Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

My son has bepolar disorder. He lives in Montreal. He was in

Customer Question

My son has bepolar disorder. He lives in Montreal. He was in hospital in august 2016. In september he was discharged from the hospital with prescriptions of medicine - abilify 10 mg and epival - 1000 mg a day. 10/07/2016 he was at the appointment and the dose of abilify was tapered to 7 mg. He is a programmer and feels that abilify brakes his brain. He was confused to say that he could not work and instead of it he stopped taking medicine. Today he goes to his office to work. He doesn't want to take medicine any more and doesn't want to say his doctor about it. I worry about his future mental health and asked him to go to the private psychiatrist. But I don't know the costs of private psychiatrists in Montreal. May be he could receive an aid in some mental community?
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I allready asked the question and payed for it. I want to receive an answer or to speak with the psychiatrist online not by phone.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 13 days ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

Here is a link where we can continue via skype:

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I did not agree the additional bill to Dr. Rick. I have payed your community for the answer my question, but I did not agree to pay more. Explain me please why I can not see the answer but only the request to pay more/