How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question

Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 1375
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to see how I can talk with a psychiatrist or

Customer Question

I would like to see how I can talk with a psychiatrist or psycologist
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes i am under the care of one ..cant afford to see him
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: i amliving with an alcoholic that is verbally abusive
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Schuyler - ANP replied 5 months ago.


Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I will be helping you today.

Expert:  Schuyler - ANP replied 5 months ago.

What can we help you with?

Related Mental Health Questions