Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Anxiety and insomnia mainly and also panic attacks.

Customer Question

anxiety and insomnia mainly and also panic attacks.
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

What question do you have about anxiety, insomnia and panic attacks?

I had asked about what question you are asking and have not heard back. After posting that request for information, I reviewed other questions that you have posted, asking for prescriptions for your mediicnes.

If you are again asking whether your medicines can be prescribed through this site, the answer is no. We are only able to give information in response to questions.

If there is another question that you have regarding anxiety, insomnia, and panic attacks, please let me know.