Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

How do I find a good child psychologist in Jacksonville fl

Customer Question

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to JA. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in NYS. I am preparing my reply and will post in one moment.

Expert:  Linda D. replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed psychotherapist in private practice in New York State. I would be happy to help you find a child psychologist for your son in Jacksonville. Can you please tell me his age and if there is a specific area of expertise that you may need to help him? Thank you and I look forward to working with you to get him the best help he needs. Sincerely, ***** ***** LMSW, CASAC