Linda D.
Linda D., Psychotherapist, LMSW, CASAC
Experience:  LMSW, CASAC
90967183

I want to do a one call. I prefer, but if she isn't

Customer Question

I want to do a one call. I prefer Linda, but if she isn't available I would gladly take someone.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  LeahMSWuofm replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I think Linda has been checking the site a little less frequently due to travel but may check later tonight if you really want to wait.for her. Otherwise, I can call you in about 30 minutes if you can wait that long? If so, go ahead and request the service and I'll call as quickly as I can but no longer than 30 minutes. And my name is Leah. :)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand. Are you familiar with bipolar?

I work in mental health but in a large medical center so I wouldn't say bipolar is a diagnosis that I encounter as frequently as things like depression and anxiety. I will say that while I think I could support you and help, it may be ideal yif you can that you stick it out to talk to Linda as it looks like you guys have some history. That history may allow you to have a more efficient conversation with her leading to more bang for your buck.

If you are feeling like you are in crises and really need to get a hold of someone live, you can also consider calling the National Suicide Hotline 1-***-***-**** or the Sab Francisco suicide hotline http://www.sfsuicide.org/ (415)(###) ###-####/strong>...

This is up to you! Just let me know.

-Leah

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Yeah, I will wait for her.

Sorry, site was giving me some trouble so opted out before replying to see if that wold help. Just wanted to say good luck and I hope everything works out for you. Hopefully Linda gets in touch soon!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks a lot.
Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Hello there, yes this is Linda, how are you, it is so good to hear from you! I am traveling in Germany but still doing Just Answer a bit every day. I am in a different time zone which makes it a bit trickier, I am 6 hours ahead of New York time. How can I help you? I can do live phone calls from here if you have an iphone and/or I can do Skype calls. Let me know what you would like to do, I am here for you. Linda D., LMSW, CASAC

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi Linda, so you don't do phone calls. I just have an IPAD