TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Certified Life Coach

I was on xanax for years (3mg/daily) and my doctor stopped

Customer Question

I was on xanax for years (3mg/daily) and my doctor stopped it abruptly 2 years ago and re-cently my trazadone was discontinued as well. I need a psychiatrist in Denver who will monitor me and re-prescribe the xanax and trazadone. I am not psychotic, but do suffer from GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and have for years. WHY WON'T MY PSYCHIATRIST WHO WILL NO LONGER EVEN ANSWER MY CALL (!!!!!) CONTINUE THE XANAX WHICH HE SAID WITH MY DAUGHTER IN THE ROOM HAD WORKED WELL FOR YEARS?? I DO NOT HAVE SIDE-EFFECTS FROM IT AND IT WORKS FOR ME! HELP!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 month ago.

Thanks so much for reaching out. I am glad you are desirous of being seen again locally so you can get the care that you need. Here are 3 names for you to call. I have provided the 3 links below for you to click or copy and paste into your browser.

I hope this is helpful and you get the care you need.

I am here when you come back online.