How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistJen Your Own Question
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 3047
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
TherapistJen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was on xanax for years (3mg/daily) and my doctor stopped

Customer Question

I was on xanax for years (3mg/daily) and my doctor stopped it abruptly 2 years ago and re-cently my trazadone was discontinued as well. I need a psychiatrist in Denver who will monitor me and re-prescribe the xanax and trazadone. I am not psychotic, but do suffer from GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) and have for years. WHY WON'T MY PSYCHIATRIST WHO WILL NO LONGER EVEN ANSWER MY CALL (!!!!!) CONTINUE THE XANAX WHICH HE SAID WITH MY DAUGHTER IN THE ROOM HAD WORKED WELL FOR YEARS?? I DO NOT HAVE SIDE-EFFECTS FROM IT AND IT WORKS FOR ME! HELP!!
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 5 months ago.

Thanks so much for reaching out. I am glad you are desirous of being seen again locally so you can get the care that you need. Here are 3 names for you to call. I have provided the 3 links below for you to click or copy and paste into your browser.

I hope this is helpful and you get the care you need.

Expert:  TherapistJen replied 5 months ago.

I am here when you come back online.