Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am currently taking 60 mg of cymbalta for fibromygalia and

Customer Question

Hi, I am currently taking 60 mg of cymbalta for fibromygalia and depression I had stopped taking Zoloft 100 mg is it ok to take three Zoloft also. I am getting depressed. I am sleeping 14 to 16 hours a day pkus I just found out I have severe central and hypoapneas. I am really depressed.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: I am bipolar II for probably my whole life but diagnosed about 15 years ago. Eighth nite I am really depressef because I lost my job on the same day my dr put me on disability for seventh migraines and a host of other problems. The only psychiatrist I can see is thru the county and since I started going two months ago I still haven't seen ones. My appt is in october. What can I do.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: I have hypothyroid which is not helping insomi.a since I was 8 years old ambien doesn't work anymore so I stopped taking it. The sleep Dr can't give me the bipap machine until I get my sleeping under control because he can't even program the machine. I have so many other health issues I would have to write a book. That is what us getting me so depressed right now.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 2 months ago.

Greetings.

Welcome to the site.

I am a psychiatrist and i believe i can help you with your query.

Please tell me what exactly is your query ? Do you intend to ask that is it alright to take 3 tablets of 100 mg zoloft ? Or are you asking how to manage your depression ? Or both ?

I will get back to you once you reply to my query.

Regards