Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

Im bipolar ,personality disorder,major anxiety snd panic

Customer Question

im bipolar ,personality disorder,major anxiety snd panic attacks,agoraphobia,seizures insomnia and on ssi becausd uts so doctor that was prescribing me xanax bars,ambuen,lexapro,diaxapam at nite to relacmx to sleep and i was in a almost fatal car wreck and i have brain damage ,constsnt paon snd my rite arm is metal it dont strsighten and he prescribed me soma,percoset 10mg and oxy 30 mg can u please wrute my prescriptions i also hve ptsd and post pardum depresion.please help.i feel like im too overwhelmed and my anger can b uncontrolable since my brain damage.please help i feek like im goin to have another nervous breakdwn
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: since i was a child snd gets worse yearly.i was physically and sexually abused from age 3 to medications my doctir had md on really sirse when jm off meds and i get full of rage znd flashbacks .its gettin harder to live like this when i have to taje care of my 2 kids.i been crying alot.please make this stop.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: i need a psychiatrist that will put me bak on my medicstions and therspy sessions
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help you today. You are requesting two things.

1. Write prescriptions which we can not do from this site.

2. Suggest a psychiatrist.

Where do you live? I will try to find a Psychiatrist in your area for you.