Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO

I dont have any mental illness thanks god. But i have tried

Customer Question

Hi Doctor I dont have any mental illness thanks god. But i have tried Modafinil (80ml approx) and i felt okay. But after two hours of taking it i have drunk coffee and i feel mild anxiety. Is that normal ?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse? Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: Today is the first time i try it. I use it because i have very sedentary life style and i hope it make me more active. Fatigue and foggy head is what i have encountered after stopping sport 4 years ago. This was due to couple of injuries in shoulder and knee. Other than that i don't have any mental issues
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Dr. Stan here to help you today. One of the side effects of this medication is anxiety. Since you have experienced this, you should discuss this with your doctor to see if this is the right medicine for you. The coffee could add to your anxious feeling.

I am here to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. We are credited only after you give a positive rating of 3-5 stars for the information I provided. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Are you feeling better today?