Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My soon to be ex wife is a diagnosed borderline personality

Customer Question

My soon to be ex wife is a diagnosed borderline personality disorder. She had outbursts at me for years demeaning me, and having rages over nothing of importance. On the night she left she told me how much she loved me then two hours later when I returned from physical therapy was in a rage at me telling me I didn't want her to have my death benefits. I was so caught off guard that I defended myself. She went nuts, drank a full bottle of wine called her sister and said come and get me he's keeping me prisoner. I hadn't done anything. Now, she has filed for divorce, turned our daughter against me and is doing the same with my son. I lost my family and feel so wrongs. What can I do?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Linda D. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Kelly, it is Linda. How are you doing dear? I know this is very difficult for you. Are you taking care of yourself?