TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Certified Life Coach

I have ptsd and looking for a dr who can administer therapy

Customer Question

I have ptsd and looking for a dr who can administer therapy in Orlando Fl. I have severe avoidance and startle problems, sleep deprivation, etc. for more than 5 years. Looking for a dr who administers MDMA or virtual reality therapy in the US or Cananda
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, many times... currently on Wellbutrin, for a year now and not helping.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?
Customer: No, I was great before the onset of the PTSD....happy, productive, participating in life to it's fullest. When it set in and took hold of me, i was not sure what was going on and was diagnosed 2 years ago.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 month ago.

I am so sorry to hear how you are struggling and very glad you reached out and are desirous of finding a therapist. Here is one I found in Orlando for you. She works with people that have ptsd and uses emdr in her practice. here is her link

Here is one more for you to explore.

Let me know how I can support you further.

I am here if you need me. If all good with the information I have given you, please take a moment to click the rating tab to rate my support so that I may be credited for my time. Thanks so much.